What To Expect
Our Team here at the Charlton Tavern has always used the highest standards of sanitation and cleanliness; especially during this time we will be strictly following CDC & NYSDOH guidelines. In addition, we would like to explain the additional measures we are taking to keep our valued guests and employees safe.
Hand washing is mandatory with increased frequency for all members of our staff.
Masks are required for all staff, at all times.
Staff members in the kitchen are required to wear gloves during food preparation.
Signage is placed throughout the building to enforce social distancing, encourage hand washing and a reminder to wear masks anytime not seated.
Staff & guests are to remain 6ft. apart when possible.
Contact surfaces including but not limited to door handles, tables, chairs, credit card processing devices, tables, faucets, and bathrooms will be sanitized frequently.
- Every table will be sanitized before and after use, this includes, tables and chairs, salt & paper shakers, sugar, candle etc.
Before You Dine
- We absolutely look forward to welcoming you all back! However, before you dine, we ask that you please come prepared to adhere to the following guidelines. These are in place to ensure the safest possible dining environment for guests and employees alike.
- Reservations are HIGHLY recommended!
- Masks are required for all guests until they are seated—even if your dining outside. Once seated masks may be removed. We ask you to wear your masks while not seated, entering, exiting, bathrooms, etc.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
At this time, as per CDC guidelines, we are unable to accommodate parties larger than 10 people.
Dining time will be limited to 90 minutes.
NEW SPRING HOURS
NEW SPRING HOURS
Tuesday- Wednesday 5 P.M. - 9 P.M.
Thursday 11:30 A.M. - 9 P.M.
Friday-Saturday 11:30 A.M.- 9:30 P.M.
Sunday: 4 P.M. - 8 P.M.